By Michele A. Shermak
The definitive full-color illustrated atlas of breast and physique contouring surgical procedures
Includes DVD with video clips
Part of the McGraw-Hill cosmetic surgery Atlas sequence, Body Contouring is a full-color, step by step consultant to studying how you can practice either conventional and modern cosmetic surgery approaches relative to breast and physique contouring. 200 clinical illustrations and greater than 2 hundred photos – all in complete colour – provide unequalled insurance of the necessary surgical steps and genuine effects. A spouse DVD positive aspects skill-building surgical video clips.
For every one approach, you’ll discover a entire evaluate of key issues, including:
- Introduction to the surgical approach
- Relevant anatomy
- Details of the approach (incision and exposure)
- Postoperative care
Part I of Body Contouring addresses vital scientific issues resembling the protection of surgical ideas, intraoperative positioning, mental concerns, and matters bearing on tremendous weight reduction and surgical wound care. half II then studies particular physique contouring surgeries by way of physique quarter, starting with the higher extremity, and continuing to the feminine breast, male chest (gynecomastia), stomach, again, and reduce extremity.
Learn all elements of physique contouring surgical procedure, step through step:
Breast surgical procedure: relief; Mastopexy; Augmentation; Lifting; Gynecomastia; Arm and thigh contouring with liposuction and excisional strategies; Abdominoplasty, top and decrease, with hernia fix options; again contouring
By Eric Fliers,Marta Korbonits,J. A. Romijn
- All participants are well-known specialists within the varied fields of medical neuroendocrinology
- The booklet presents multiplied insurance on hypothalamic mechanisms in human pathophysiology
- The booklet contains present views, analysis and therapy of pituitary diseases
By Robert W. Dal Negro,Luigi Allegra
By Bente Gjelsvik
By Aristidis Veves,Rayaz A. Malik
In this up-to-date variation, major scientific experts seriously evaluate for the final practitioner the newest recommendations for the medical administration of diabetic neuropathy. The participants concentrate on the sensible features of diabetic neuropathy and describe intimately the remedies which are presently on hand or anticipated to develop into on hand within the close to destiny. additionally they comprise concise discussions of the pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathy.
By Harald Lapp,Ingo Krakau
Loaded with assistance, tips, and professional recommendations to daily medical difficulties, this booklet is a needs to for all experts and trainees appearing cardiac catheterizations. It covers uncomplicated rules, diagnostic recommendations for particular ailments, and the latest interventional options, giving readers the instruments to effectively deal with every kind of valvular and structural center disease.
From the basics to the latest healing advances, this ebook presents the middle details wanted via each perform acting diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterizations. it's crucial for interventional cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and interventional radiologists who are looking to speedy raise their wisdom and abilities and provide optimum care to their patients.
By Christopher B. Wilson,Victor Nizet,Yvonne Maldonado,Jack S. Remington,Jerome O. Klein
Regarded because the definitive resource of data within the field, Infectious ailments of the Fetus and baby baby remains your essential resource for authoritative, state-of-the-art solutions. Edited by way of Drs. Wilson, Nizet, Maldonado, Remington, and Klein, this fully updated reference is helping you follow the newest evidence-based options within the prevention, analysis, and administration of infections present in utero, in the course of supply, and within the neonatal interval in either untimely and time period infants.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader .
- Form a definitive diagnosis and create the best healing procedures possible utilizing evidence-based techniques and professional counsel from global authorities.
- Locate key content material simply and determine scientific stipulations quickly because of a constant, hugely easy layout now that includes a full-color layout with enormous quantities of illustrations, and clean views from six new authoritative bankruptcy lead authors.
- Explore what’s altering in key parts such as:
- rising difficulties and ideas in maternal, fetal, and neonatal infectious diseases
- anticipation and popularity of infections happening in utero, in the course of supply, and within the neonatal period
- Stay at the slicing edge of your box with new and improved chapters including: obstetric elements linked to infections of the fetus and infant little one; human milk; borella infections; tuberculosis; bordetella pertussis and different bordetella sp infections; herpes simplex; toxoplasmosis; pneumocystis and different much less universal fungal infections; and healthcare-associated infections within the nursery.
- Keep up with the main suitable topics in fetal/neonatal infectious sickness together with new antimicrobial brokers, gram- adverse infections and their administration, and proposals for immunization of the fetus/mother.
- Overcome scientific challenges in constructing international locations the place entry to right treatment is restricted.
By Mai-Lan Ho,Ronald L. Eisenberg
A accomplished, FULL-COLOR advisor TO NEURORADIOLOGY indicators throughout ALL IMAGING MODALITIES
The first e-book of its type, Neuroradiology Signs offers a multimodality evaluate of greater than 440 neuroradiologic symptoms in CT, MR, angiography, radiography, ultrasound, and nuclear medication. it truly is designed to reinforce your acceptance of particular imaging styles, permitting you to reach at a correct diagnosis.
Neuroradiology Signs involves 7 chapters:
- Adult and normal Brain
- Pediatric Brain
- Head, Neck, and Orbits
- Skull and Facial Bones
- Spinal wire and Nerves
All circumstances were reviewed by means of subspecialty specialists and include:
- Imaging Findings
- Differential Diagnosis
Full-color pictures illustrate signal etymology and improve your studying event. The index is comfortably geared up through signal, prognosis, and modality. Neuroradiology Signs is a helpful evaluate for trainees getting ready for board examinations and a depended on day-by-day reference for working towards clinicians.
By David Lillicrap,Denise O'Shaughnessy,Michael Makris
Presented in 3 sections, this booklet informs and advises clinicians in all phases of analysis, administration and prevention of thrombotic and hemostatic disorders.
Why purchase This Book?
Essential sensible administration for all these operating within the box of haemostasis and thrombosis
- A entire but concise and functional consultant to the entire diversity of clotting and bleeding issues encountered in medical perform.
- Advice to steer clinicians in the course of the prognosis, therapy and prevention of thrombotic and haemostatic problems
- Each bankruptcy to persist with a regular template supplemented with a mini-contents record, key issues, additional studying and a precis field
- Highlights arguable matters and gives suggestion for daily questions
By Ronald H. Goldfarb
This detailed factor of the JOURNAL OF NEURO-ONCOLOGY offers a state of the art evaluate of the final knowing of the method of tumor invasion. moreover, the articles emphasize particular facets of competitive mind cancers that are rather very important for deriving new insights for healing ways for complicated mind melanoma that might aim tumor invasiveness. the information mentioned will stimulate extra experiences directed in the direction of the interpretation of those vital invasion-related stories to scientific methods for the powerful remedy of mind melanoma.