By Ken MacLeod
This ebook offers undergraduate and postgraduate scholars with an available and entire review of the interesting zone of cardiac electrophysiology. utilizing simple language and well-designed illustrations, it makes an attempt to beat the preconceptions of the topic as tough to method, given the complexity of complex electric mobile strategies in the human middle. in accordance with lectures provided to intercalating BSc clinical scholars, this booklet has been designed with the undergraduate in brain, yet deals sufficient scope to be important on the postgraduate level.
Readers of this e-book will consider extra convinced and comfy with electric thoughts and the $64000 physiological mechanisms that govern the initiation and legislation of the pulse. This quantity intends to bridge that tricky sector among easy undergraduate lecture notes and unique papers in an approachable method. it will likely be worthy to scholars learning medication, body structure, pharmacology, pharmacy and biology, fairly the place their curricula contains not just cardiac body structure, but in addition neurobiology and muscle physiology.
- The Resting Membrane Potential
- Measuring Membrane Currents
- Channel constitution and Function
- Active Transporters
- Currents Flowing through the Early a part of the Ventricular motion Potential
- Currents Flowing throughout the Later a part of the Ventricular motion Potential
- Ionic foundation of Automaticity
- Conduction, Arrhythmias and Anti-arrhythmic Agents
Readership: Undergraduate and postgraduate scholars learning drugs, body structure, pharmacology, pharmacy and biology.
Read or Download An Essential Introduction to Cardiac Electrophysiology PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Lifestyle-Drogen -Viagra ist darunter nur die prominenteste- drohen pharmakologisch und sozial die Qualität des bisherigen Menschseins zu verändern
Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Rat Liver: Cytological, Cytochemical and Biochemical equipment offers the lawsuits of a workshop on approach and alertness of fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) in experimental Toxicology held on the Swiss Federal Institute of know-how and college of Zurich on may well 22-23, 1979.
This ebook is an all-embracing evaluate of biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics, pharmacy and medicinal chemistry, and biopharmaceutical expertise. current theories and the newest findings are mentioned. Researchers, engineers, lecturers, and pros will locate this publication a useful learn.
This can be the 1st e-book to provide a entire consultant to concerning sufferers in overall healthiness expertise overview (HTA). Defining sufferer involvement as sufferer participation within the HTA approach and study into sufferer facets, this publication contains precise factors of methods to participation and examine, in addition to case reviews.
- Essential Spanish for Pharmacy, 3e
- Polymorphism in Pharmaceutical Solids, Second Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- A Prescription for Change: The Looming Crisis in Drug Development (The Luther H. Hodges Jr. and Luther H. Hodges Sr. Series on Business, Entrepreneurship, and Public Policy)
- Marihuana Biological Effects: Analysis, Metabolism, Cellular Responses, Reproduction and Brain: Vols. 22/23 (Advances in the Biosciences)
- Advances in Drug Research: 20
Additional resources for An Essential Introduction to Cardiac Electrophysiology
An Essential Introduction to Cardiac Electrophysiology by Ken MacLeod