By Rainer Landgraf,Inga D. Neumann
• complete evaluate of OXT and AVP body structure and behaviour
• every one bankruptcy covers a singular point of OXT and AVP examine and is written by means of a number one expert
• evaluate articles are perfect for specialists and newbies to the sphere alike
• Discusses interesting behavioural results of oxytocin and vasopressin
• Summarizes the new explosion of neuropeptide study, body structure and behavior, is in a single location
Read or Download Advances in Vasopressin and Oxytocin - From Genes to Behaviour to Disease (Progress in Brain Research) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Lifestyle-Drogen -Viagra ist darunter nur die prominenteste- drohen pharmakologisch und sozial die Qualität des bisherigen Menschseins zu verändern
Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Rat Liver: Cytological, Cytochemical and Biochemical equipment provides the lawsuits of a workshop on approach and alertness of fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) in experimental Toxicology held on the Swiss Federal Institute of know-how and college of Zurich on may well 22-23, 1979.
This booklet is an all-embracing evaluate of biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics, pharmacy and medicinal chemistry, and biopharmaceutical expertise. latest theories and the newest findings are mentioned. Researchers, engineers, lecturers, and execs will locate this e-book a useful learn.
This can be the 1st ebook to supply a finished advisor to concerning sufferers in healthiness know-how review (HTA). Defining sufferer involvement as sufferer participation within the HTA technique and examine into sufferer facets, this ebook comprises special factors of methods to participation and study, in addition to case reports.
- Advances in Drug Research: 18
- Pharmacy Technician
- An Introduction to Pharmacovigilance
- Handbook of Bioequivalence Testing: 002 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Additional resources for Advances in Vasopressin and Oxytocin - From Genes to Behaviour to Disease (Progress in Brain Research)
Advances in Vasopressin and Oxytocin - From Genes to Behaviour to Disease (Progress in Brain Research) by Rainer Landgraf,Inga D. Neumann