KRUSHI HUMIC + AMINO is used as a fast responding nutritional and rehabilitating agent for soil and plants. This is a remarkable product and acts to counter the high salts and high pH in irrigation water. It remediates salts from soil, bathe the plants in rich nutrition, regenerate roots, feed the indigenous microbes and improve water use efficiency. It is a blend of humic and amino acids, macro and micro elements in bioavailable organic species as well as native microflora, which promotes active processes of humification and flowering hormones, plant cell elongation, cell division and thickening.
Mix 2-3 ml in 1 litre. The right time of application will be after sowing, 3-4 leaf stage and after bud formation or apply every 15 days.
Mix 2ml of KRUSHI HUMIC+ AMINO in 1 litre before flowering, budding, fruiting.
All plants and vegetables in nurseries, greenhouses, floriculture, horticulture, exotic plants and field crops.
Packaging available :250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L, 50L, 200L
- Increase the productivity up to 30% .
- Reduce the application of agrochemicals up to 40%.
- Increases root mass.
- Promotes cell elongation, cell division & thickening.
- Promotes stress resistivity to unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Improve plant production quality.
- Act as soil revitalizer, increases soil fertility and water-holding capacity.